KICKS USA is one of the top retailers of men’s women’s and children’s sportswear and footwear in the United States. Headquartered in Philadelphia, KICKS USA has grown to over 38 doors and is a leader in the Urban Specialty channel providing the latest Nike, Adidas, Puma, Timberland, New Balance, etc releases to their customers in the North East.
KICK USA contacted Stadium Status with branding and conceptual needs to engage with their youth demographic. Some of the programs we have run for them include:
1. The KICKS USA SUV: We created a mobile experience for KICKS USA that was used for store openings, activations and as a presence in the street. We outfitted the car with giveaway materials and staffing to provide consumers with an engaging experience at every turn.
2. The KICKS USA Mobile Command Unit: With the success of the SUV, Kicks wanted to take this experience up a notch. Here, we launched a fully branded “food sized” truck for the summer of ’15. Kicks USA used the truck for consumer engagement at various events including summer basketball tournaments, Sneakercon NYC, Peace in the Streets, Grand Openings, and much more.
3. KicksKustomShop: We launched a customized shopping experience at Kicks locations where customers were able to leave the store with a customized t-shirt that employees would heat press various logos, names, numbers and more onto a branded Kicks USA tee. On a local level, this gave the consumer a product with a personal touch and it gave Kicks USA another way to be a part of their consumer’s lives, even after they left the store.
4. KICKS’ Oculus Rift: This has been a HUGE success on the consumer level. Here, utilizing the Virtual Reality platform Oculus Rift, we created a virtual store that the Kicks Marketing team can take on the road and give consumers at activations the full feel of being inside of a Kicks USA location.
5. K the KicksHead: KICKS USA wanted to have their own branded viral content. We produced a mini-series that was launched in conjunction with WorldStarHipHop.com on a fictitious character by the name of K the KicksHead. It was a funny take on the extremes that a sneaker head will go to to get his hands on the latest shoes. The series generated over 1 Million views.